I think I broke my personal record. I managed to complete this project in a matter of hours. Wow. Normally, this would run me maybe 2 days. Now, I think I can rest.
The pattern instructions were relatively easy to follow. I didn’t use the pattern itself though as you can see mine is rectangular whereas the pattern is curved. I was too lazy to setup my printer (our office has yet to be setup). If I did have to set it up, this project won’t be done for another 3 days.
Here’s the front view. So cute. I love it. The fabric is… I don’t even remember. Medium weight cotton from how it feels. The lining is quilting weight cotton.